Nurses’ attire is not complete without compression notes, which can help take better care of their legs. And the reason is that nursing is hard work fraught with long hours and a challenging work schedule. As hard as it is, nursing should not be the reason why you suffer soreness. Alleviating or preventing any physical discomfort is exactly the reason why you need compression socks. They help increase blood circulation and oxygen flow thus removing the lactic acid from building up in the muscles. They reduce leg swelling as well as spider and varicose veins, and they show that you love your legs.
What to look for when choosing Compression Socks for Nurses.
Choosing the right compression socks is not rocket science. There are a few things one can look for so as to get compressions socks that work for their kind of feet and legs. A good start is to go for socks of the right size, which could be knee, thigh, or full length. The material from which the socks also matter. They could be made of spandex, lycra, or rubber. Also, the level of compression a pair of socks gives you is an important factor to consider. You might have to choose socks with light, moderate, firm compression, extra firm compression or heavy compression.
8. 3 Pair Black Large/X-Large Ladies Compression Socks
Here are pairs of all-day compression socks that come with moderate/medium compression of 15-20mmHg. They are made for women shoe size 10-14 and men’s shoe size 9-13. The socks come in one color.
- They bring relief to tired and achy legs, ankle swellings, mild edema, varicose veins, and blisters.
- Here is a pair of socks for everyday wear.
- You can wear them while on prolonged standing or sitting at work, in flight, around the house, and before and after pregnancy.
- They come in only one color (black).
7. Compression Socks for Men & Women
With this medical grade compression socks, you get instant pain relief and is an effective recovery aid for tired and swollen legs and feet. It comes with a moderate compression strength of between 15 and 20 mmHg.
- It has graduated compression for varied support in all the right areas.
- Can improve the performance of athletes due to improved blood flow.
- Relieves varicose veins and plantar fasciitis.
- Has universal fit.
- Long lasting
- They only reach knee-high.
6. CopperJoint Performance Compression Socks
CopperJoint socks are designed for travelers, athletes, diabetics, and anyone with an active lifestyle. Here is a pair of socks that’s built tough enough to stand up to your most extreme training, yet still comfortable enough for your everyday wear. These socks are for anyone who sits for long periods of time at work or during travel. It also works for all those standing on their feet all day experiencing decreased circulation hence swelling in the feet. CopperJoint socks are pieces of innovation that boost blood venous flow.
- Long lasting.
- Helps joint and muscle recovery.
- Relieves arthritis, aches, and pains.
- Enhances blood circulation and stimulates oxygen flow to the muscles.
- Can be worn all day and all night.
- They are odorless.
- They only reach knee-high.
5. CompressionZ Casual Compression Socks (Fun Patterns 20-30 mmHg)
CompressionZ offers you a fun and colorful pair of socks that makes you unique stand out of the crowd. With it, you get to celebrate your uniqueness with something that also gives you a lot of fun. If you are a sportsman, here are the socks for you.
- Promotes better oxygen circulation for faster muscle recovery.
- Comes in bright and fun colors.
- It is anti-odor and anti-static thus keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Reduces fatigue that comes due to various sports.
- Only available in knee-length and ankle-length sizes.
4. Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks
When it comes to the fabric used, here is a pair of compression socks that are made of cotton to a large extent. They have true medical grade graduated compression so you can get them on and off your legs without feeling too much tightness.
- Have true medical graduated compression.
- Relieves arthritis and Fasciitis.
- Multipurpose as can be worn by men, women, nurses, and pregnant mothers.
- Make of cotton so they are friendly to your skin.
- They are only available in knee-length size.
3. CompressionZ Compression Socks (20-30 mmHg Graduated)
With this graduated compressions socks, you get better blood circulation. It gives you the strongest compression at the ankle with gradual decrease as you move up the ankle. If you are a sports person, here is a pair of socks for daily wear.
- Better blood circulation due to graduated compression.
- It provides better office circulation for faster muscle recovery.
- It has an anti-bacteria fabric.
- It is anti-odor and so keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Reduces muscle fatigue and so can be used as sportswear.
- They are available only in below the knee size.
2. A-Swift Compression Socks
This pair of graduated compression socks comes in a value pack that includes a free bonus e-book that teaches you how to play tennis. If is ideal for daily sportswear to help you reduce muscle fatigue, especially on your feet for long periods of time.
- Provides better blood circulation due to its graduated compression.
- Comes in a value package.
- Made of yarn anti-bacterial fabric that regulates temperature by keeping you warm when cold and cool when hot.
- It is anti-odor.
- Keeps you dry and comfortable even for longer use.
- It is available only in knee-length size.
1. Sockwell Women’s Circulator Moderate (15-20 mmHg) Graduated Compression Socks
You can use these moderate graduated compression socks for all day and everyday wear. Use them for prolonged sitting or standing, flying and traveling, exercise, and recovery from injury. It minimizes and eliminates the swelling of feet.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Minimizes foot swelling.
- Helps reduce fatigue.
- Comfortable and has a great fit.
- Has an ultra light cushion sole.
- Comes only in knee-length size.
If you are in need of nursing compression socks, shop around for a pair the fits you in terms of size, compression, and fabric. With a good knowledge of what to look for in a pair of compression socks, you can be sure to get a pair that’s just right for you. So, if you are a sportsman or need compressions socks for another reason, get yourself the perfect pair of socks.